Academic Council of Lithuania Business College – is the highest academic self-governmental institution.
The Academic Council consists of founders of the institution, members and academic staff from other study and education institutions. Every study field is representing by no less than one scientist. Student Association delegates students’ representatives.
Prof. dr. Inga Dailidienė is the chairman of Lithuania Business College Academic Council
Members of LBC Academic Council:
- Prof. dr. Angelė Lileikienė – LBC co-founder.
- Assoc. prof. dr. Genovaitė Avižonienė – LBC co-founder.
- Assoc. prof. dr. Jurgita Martinkienė – Director of LBC.
- Assoc. prof. Kristina Puleikienė – Deputy Director of LBC for Studies and Quality.
- Algis Latakas – General Director at “Klaipėda State Seaport Authority”
- Prof. habil. Dr. Vitalijus Denisovas – Professor of Klaipeda University.
- Assoc. prof. Raimonda Tamoševičienė – Associate Professor of the Department of Tourism and Communication.
- Assoc. prof. Renata Šliažienė – Head of Law Department, LBC.
- Eglė Alonderienė – AB “Klaipėdos vanduo” head of Sales Department.
- Silvija Aleksandravičiūtė – president of LBC Student Association.