Study program outcomes
Study program learning outcomes (after graduating from the studies, a person):
- Knows and understands the essential concepts of management studies, understands the development of business administration, management science theory and practice, interacts with other sciences, applies smart technologies.
- Knows management concepts and is able to apply acquired knowledge to tactical and strategic business decisions, effectively integrates business data and utilizes smart information technology.
- Knows EU laws, directives and regulations as well as legal acts regulating business activities adopted by Lithuanian institutions.
- Knows about use of information systems, management of data arrays, practically uses smart technologies, software and computer software.
- Ability to identify problems, critically evaluate them, analyze information, use business information systems, provide them with solutions.
- Ability to analyze business resources and elements of external competitive environment and interpret them for future projections, use smart technologies and interactive visuals and technologies to express the results obtained and achieved.
- Ability to perform analytical work using smart technologies, apply research methodology and carry out research on marketing, weaknesses and strengths of organizations, reflect on acquired knowledge and experience, anticipate directions of improvement, prepare and present research report.
- Able to purposefully use and manage information in planning, organizing, directing, controlling business processes, executing individual and group projects.
- Ability to independently identify innovation benefits, initiate positive changes in the organization, apply communications.
- Able to plan and apply human resources management principles in an organization by installing (using) intranet software.
- Ability to understand digital marketing processes, manage search engine optimization, social networking, mobile media and create and apply electronic content based on marketing strategies.
- Able to organize creative processes and apply them both in managing and participating in managing sustainable projects.
- Ability to identify ethical and multicultural dilemmas, apply socially responsible knowledge of internet technologies, use social networks to manage organizations, develop forms of electronic participation, reducing social exclusion.
- Ability to assess social, cultural, economic and political indicators and changes in public life responsibly, and to make decisions based on ethical, legal, social, economic and security considerations.
- Ability to express reasonably and fluently words in written and spoken correct Lithuanian and at least one foreign language, to present their ideas publicly, to participate in debates, to critically evaluate their decisions in the context of social life of organizations.
- Able to promote leadership and teamwork both directly and through virtual workgroups remotely, share results using smart technologies and interactive visuals based on the principles of social responsibility and citizenship.
- Is able to think critically and evaluate different arguments, apply the principles of smart and deductive logic, develop personal competences.
- Ability to learn independently in one’s professional sphere, to continuously improve professional skills, to understand the importance of lifelong learning, moral responsibility for the impact of one’s activity and its results on society.