Study program outcomes
Study program learning outcomes (after graduating from the studies, a person):
- Applies the most up-to-date theoretical knowledge of the fundamentals of business, tourism, hotels, and entertainment and sightseeing, based on new fundamental and applied research and concepts and principles, to the business of tourism and entertainment businesses.
- Ability to master and apply information technology in the tourism and hotel market and use correct terminology in his professional language.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and coordinates processes, strategies, and tactics in the tourism and entertainment market to plan and market services and products as effectively as possible.
- Knows diversity of business organization forms, general procedure of establishment of the Republic of Lithuania, requirements of labor, civil and commercial law, methods of accounting and management of financial and other resources, principles and forms of business development in foreign markets.
- Ability to collect, analyze, process data and interpret the results obtained to solve specific professional problems.
- Utilizes the capabilities of information technology systems and databases, plans and conducts market research, prepares a market research report, and provides the information needed to make management decisions.
- Plans the activities of the tourism company, organizes the activities of the tourism company according to the spheres of tourism activity, ensures the quality of the activity of the tourism company.
- Ability to set up a tourism company and prepare its business plan, plan its activities according to the set goals, adjust the activities according to the analysis of the results obtained.
- Organizes tourism information provision, company marketing program.
- Develops tourism and leisure and entertainment business services products.
- Fluently and persuasively expresses their thoughts orally and in writing, communicates effectively and tolerantly with professionals and others in a professional environment in Lithuanian and foreign languages.
- Works in team projects, solves professional tasks, takes responsibility for the quality of his / her own and subordinate employees’ activities.
- Independently develop professional and personal skills, demonstrating responsibility for the impact of their activities and outcomes, and apply professional skills effectively and ethically in a multicultural environment.