- All personnel policy is strongly orientated to the user, it encourages communication, increases activity, helps to keep high moral and feel tight connection with the firm itself.
- Employment (CV, request, work agreement).
- Management of employees personal files.
- Work time accounting of the working personnel.
- Management of correspondence.
- Employee meeting organization, organizational activity.
- Tracking of the rulings and normative documentation of the government.
- Organization of internal and external connections.
- Employee qualification rise – the philosophy of Customer Service.
- Is designed to keeping accounting correct.
- Collecting information and processing it, controlling activity of the firm, covering expenses and getting profit for further development and improvement and meeting the requirements of the client.
- All operations are added to the common register and financial accounts.
- Pays accounts for buyable goods, post and public utilities.
- Performs payments to the budget and other national institutions.
- Controls payment terms.
- Makes work payment accounting and pay-offs.
- Manages long term property accounting.
- Validates bank accounts, tracks exchange rates.
- Makes working accountability tables, balance, profit (loss) reports.
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND MARKETING DEPARTMENT
- This department connects integral companies and its partners business management philosophy, strategy and tactics by helping them meet certain needs of particular customers.
- Market research.
- Formation and advertising society opinions about the firm and its services.
- Creation of catalogs and leaflets.
- Compilation of business plan.
- Service advertising.
LOGISTICS AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- This department teaches how to organize necessary raw materials, various techniques, technologies, other goods and services, purchasing and selling.
- Investigate the demand of goods and services for the firm.
- Selects suppliers.
- Setting service price, payment and delivery terms.
- Management of sales documents.
- Ordering and managing catalogs.
- Management of purchase documents.
- Fills customs documents.
- Performs resource control operations.
- Controls receivable and sellable goods.
- Replies to received letters of business partners, writes claims and complaints.