Vadyba / Journal of Management (ISSN 1648-7974)
The journal is indexed by the international databases: EBSCO, IndexCopernicus, CEEOL.
Publication Ethics and Publication Statement
Vadyba/Journal of Management (V/JOM) is committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards. Our ethic statements are based on COPE’s Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
In order to provide our readers with the journal of high quality, Vadyba/Journal of Management (V/JOM) is guided by the following principles:
- The editor is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the academic record, for having processes in place to assure the quality of the material they publish and for precluding business needs from compromising intellectual and ethical standards.
- Editors’ decisions to accept or reject a paper for publication should be based on the paper’s importance, originality and clarity, and the study’s validity and its relevance to the remit of the journal.
- The editor ensures that appropriate reviewers are selected for submissions (i.e. individuals who are able to judge the work and are free from disqualifying competing interests).
- The editor has systems in place to give authors the opportunity to make original research articles freely available.
- The editor has systems to ensure that material submitted to their journal remains confidential while under review.
- Vadyba/Journal of Management employs the double-blind peer review: reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers. There are at least three or more reviewers for the total number of articles in each issue.
- The reviewers of Vadyba/Journal of Management assist the editors in taking the decision of publishing a submitted manuscript. By formulating suggestions to the authors, the reviewers can contribute to the improvement of submitted works.
- Any manuscripts received for review must be treated as confidential documents. They must not be shown to or discussed with others except as authorized by the editor.
- Reviews should be conducted objectively. Personal criticism of the author is inappropriate. Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
- The reviewers should comment on the originality of submissions and should be alert to redundant publication and plagiarism.
- The authors ensure that they have submitted original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
- Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal is considered as an unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
- Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
- When an author founds error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author’s obligation to notify the journal editor and cooperate with him to retract or correct the paper.
Articles should be sent to this email: [email protected]
If you are considering publishing your article in our journal, please send us following:
- Your article (please check the template);
- Letter of guarantee signed by all authors (please check the template of letter of guarantee);
- Review of article signed by the one scientist of similar science field (please check the template of review).